Thursday, March 3, 2011

Lady Gaga's Practiced Safe Sex

Lady GagaThe New Yorker, 24, concedes she wasn't ready at the time, but is thankful she has always practiced safe sex.

With the issue close to her heart, Gaga is currently promoting her M.A.C. Viva Glam lipstick - with proceeds going towards HIV and AIDS charities.

She tells the new issue of Grazia magazine: 'I didn’t lose my virginity until I was 17. But I have to say even then I wasn’t ready and it was an absolutely terrible experience. It wasn’t good at all.

'I have never not had safe sex, I have always asked a guy to be tested and to use protection, which was always my rule. Otherwise you’re playing Russian Roulette.'

Lady Gaga, real name Stefani Germanotta, admits her early sexual experiences left her finding the act unpleasant, but she has begun to enjoy love-making with boyfriend Luc Carl, 32. She originally dated him when she was 19 before splitting, but the pair reconciled last June.

She explained: 'I never actually enjoyed sex until two years ago. It was a proper monogamous relationship in which I felt free enough to trust and I had enough self love.

No comments: